Let’s see those Retics!

Are you going to be vending at tinley

1 Like

Absolutely amazing animals on this thread!

3 Likes

This thing is insane! Super nice! Love it!

4 Likes

I will be vending Tinley. Unforuntely I will have a regular sized booth this time around, so I am not planning on bringing any bigger retics like normal. But I will have alot of insanely cool retics on the table!

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

You guys should start this thread up again, love seeing all the neat retics!

3 Likes

Orangeglow Suntiger Anthrax

Orangeglow Sunfire Anthrax

Sunfire Anthrax 66% Poss Het Indo Caramel/Anthrax

Paradox Super Phantom Super Sunfire Goldenchild Tiger 100% Het Anthrax

9 Likes

I am in love :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just wish I had room to keep a retic! Those are beautiful snakes you have there!

2 Likes

I don’t usually share on here, but I love seeing all the different retic morphs. So I figured I’d add some of mine.

Sheba - Female motely platinum super tiger citron het caramel

Mazikeen - Female motely jaguar sunfire het purple

Oya - Female purple genetic stripe

Lily - Female motely platinum sunfire super tiger orangeglow poss citron

8 Likes

Kronos - Male lemonglow sunfire titanium poss het albino

Utonga - Male f1 pure ternate

Thor - Male goldenchild spitfire orangeglow poss super spitfire

Casper - Male phantom lemonglow sunfire het albino/caramel poss het genetic stripe

8 Likes

They are all just beautiful but Sheba is stunning.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Sheba is my absolute favorite. She is a puppy dog and has a huge personally. Shes one of our primary education snakes and is currently gravid.

4 Likes

My goodness! I love this combo, definitely one of my favorites!

4 Likes

Thank you! Absolutely. I love motley super tiger, and the platinum citron adds so much color. I have an orangeglow equivalent, but I love the non albino version so much more.

2 Likes

I probably agree with you. I like the black in her.

2 Likes

Yes. I love the black line down her back, and her head stamp is really cool. The og version her with sunfire is Lily, the last one pictured in the same post. Sheba was my second female, and she’s been really hard to top.

2 Likes

Yeah, retics have always been fascinating to me. I don’t believe that I would ever breed them, but I would love to have a female of my own one day. Ever since I got to see one in person, I have had “a fire in my heart” so to speak for them, and my love of big snakes because of boas only helped :joy:.

2 Likes

They are by far my favorite species. They are the most interactive and the most rewarding. I completely understand that fire. I was introduced to them about 20 years ago, and never stopped wanting them. I took my time though and got a lot of experience owning other smaller and more manageable species, while getting hands on experience with the bigger species helping other breeders I knew. I got my first retic 7 years ago and its been downhill from there.

3 Likes

Honestly I have been trying to find people that own retics around me but the community of keepers here are really quiet in south Florida.

2 Likes