Market Mobile Usability Feedback

As a MorphMarket (marketplace) user, where do you find the site to be challenging to use on your mobile phone?

This is not about new feature ideas, we’re talking about where the design of the page is hard for reasons like:

• Page is wider than small mobile window and requires horizontal scrolling
  • Buttons are too small so accidentally hit wrong one

An example of a chief offender is the Seller Inventory page. This page is not mobile friendly at all because it’s too wide and it has tiny little action buttons on the left.

I just feel like something I don’t have to scroll around so much when I’m filtering. Maybe have some type of present filter for prices on a drop down menu if no app is made. What I mean is like have drop down menu that has price 0-100, 100-200, 200-550, then a search your own price range. I just feel like having an app would be so much more convenient than a website on the phone because It would let us have the freedom to look around instantly at reptiles and have notifications through our phones. I always sit around and just look through all the snakes online but scrolling and moving the screen around to click buttons and stuff gets tiring. Sorry if that all made no sense, I just really would love to see an app and I think it would have good success with the amount of young people into reptiles! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Shifty, thanks for the additional feedback. Besides the notifications feature (which we recognize is valuable), the rest of what you are requesting is related to “an app”, it’s just about improving the user experience of our site. But we want that feedback too. This is what I was trying to get at with this other topic but unfortunately there people were just sharing new feature ideas.

Maybe have some type of present filter for prices on a drop down menu if no app is made. What I mean is like have drop down menu that has price 0-100, 100-200, 200-550, then a search your own price range.

That’s a solid recommendation.

I just feel like something I don’t have to scroll around so much when I’m filtering.
I always sit around and just look through all the snakes online but scrolling and moving the screen around to click buttons and stuff gets tiring.

Based on these two comments, it sounds like there are some screens which are too wide for your phone and are causing horizontal scrolling. Can others share feedback on where they see this happening? (outside the seller’s inventory page, which is recognized). For example, the index, search results, ad and store pages which are the most commonly accessed pages should for the most part fit on the screen.

What browser are you using?
Is it possible that your browser is set to “view desktop site”?

I occasionally see the page get stretched on certain ads. Not a huge deal, but since you were asking. This is what it looks like on my phone.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any issues looking at morphmarket on my phone and I have made about 90% of my purchases using my phone. Everything fits, pictures are not cut off… I guess it could be my phone likes the format? I have an HTC U12+.

1 Like

I have an iPhone 8, and I haven’t had any issues with accessing the site on my browser on my phone.

1 Like

No problem on iPhone 7

1 Like