Morelia heads, who's all on here?

Carmel Jag and a Diamond? Beautiful carpets!

3 Likes

I just produced the carmel jag

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

“Noodle” my first snake :heart:

6 Likes

Gahhh!:drooling_face: Gorgeous!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Seriously awesome photos too! (The whole shebang!)

3 Likes

Noodle! Best name ever!! :smile:

1 Like

Stunning!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello… I had some beautiful jungles and coastals before my children were born. I sold them a few months prior to the birth of my first child. I miss them. My jungles were Python Pete stock. My coastals were from Python In A Pear Tree? I think the breeder’s last name was Pennell? Anyway, beautiful animals you guys are posting.

2 Likes

This is Minerva. She is an Ocelot sib. Her breeder force fed her for 8 months before she started eating baby quail. Then eventually mice
With all of the early and frequent handling, she is the best snake. (she is pet only,) She has a nice bioactive inclosure with live plants and lots of climbing opportunities.

And she has become a good eater.

4 Likes

Just selected and paid for this female Julatten, photo by Nick Mufton about a half hour ago.

Excited to get into locality carpets. We’re building a locality-focused breeding collection right meow.

9 Likes

Morelia head here here is a couple of the 5 I have so far

5 Likes

That is a pure albino Darwin carpet, right?

1 Like

Very cool @kspeck, we also have 5 carpets in-house, and two more on the way, I’ll try to get some pics of them up here. In fact, I will be posting the whole menagerie on here soon.

1 Like

What morphs/localities?

Im here, ive just been ghosting for the past… long time haha. I have 1 or 10…

2 Likes

Female Sunglow (carmel / albino) darwin/coastal mix.

Male Pure axanthic papuan carpet python (produced by Nick Mutton)

Male Striped Palmerston jungle carpet python (produced by Nick Mutton)

Male Het axanthic coastal carpet python w/ rockhampton locality influence; it is a pure coastal, but not a pure rockhampton. (Produced by Nick Mutton)

Female Albino 50% darwin, 25% coastal, 25% papuan. (Constrictors northwest)

Female hypo (1 gene, not a super) coastal 33% het axanthic (hope that pans out). (Produced by nick mutton)

Male Albino 50% darwin, 25% coastal, 25% papuan. (Constrictors northwest)

Male Axanthic coastal/papuan

Female granite papuan. (Produced by conviction reptiles)

Female Striped axanthic coastal mix (produced by star pythons)

8 Likes

Nice! Is that a true hypo coastal I see?
I also spy some tigers, a granite (Papuan?), more than one normal Papuan, more than one albino (Darwins?), what a nice M. spilota collection you have there! Looks like some subspecifically pure stuff, possibly, mostly.

@lumpy I have 1.1 papuans, a lone female jag pet, 1.1 caramel coastals, and 1.1 Julatten locality on the way.

1 Like

I want a “pure” caramel coastal, personally. Because I want to length.

1 Like