Morelia heads, who's all on here?

Wow!
That head stamp looks like a butterfly to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not a pure anything, just a beautiful snake. Good temperament, easy to handle, no tagging.

6 Likes

I’m going to a reptile expo in a few days that normally has lots of quality carpet pythons. Should I share pics of some of them on here?

3 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

A couple of Morelia from the last reptile expo I went to. Sadly, I didn’t get to many pics.

6 Likes

I literally had no idea there was a forum style thread here. Pretty neat. Reminds me of the old MP days. Better late than never I guess. Oh yeah and, I’m here Brandon! Hi!

4 Likes

Hi @rileys_reptiles! Welcome to our family! I am Riley too by the way. I hope you enjoy it here.

2 Likes

I’m also Riley, lol. Welcome to the community! If you want feel free to make an introduction post about yourself.

2 Likes

@lumpy @erie-herps @rileys_reptiles Man, never realized we had two Riley’s in here. Now we got three I guess!

2 Likes

@erie-herps is the only guy that I know that spells his name that was besides me. Lol :joy:

1 Like

New to the forum, soon to be Bredli owner. What’s up dudes… great pics!

2 Likes

Welcome! I love bredlis, probably some of my favorite pythons. For sure share pics when you get them!

2 Likes

Will do! I’m definitely looking forward to working with them.

1 Like

Chloe just shed last night, she is getting to be such a big girl and is just over 5ft now!

7 Likes

Her pattern is killer!

2 Likes

Best me to it!
She’s so striped :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

She is a pretty girl, I saw her at a show 2.5 years ago or so and couldn’t leave without her. When I got her she was only about 16 inches and thick as a pencil with an attitude that dident match. For the first half year she would without doubt tag me every time I picked her up or reached in her enclosure, but jump ahead 2 years and she is sweet as can be without a hint of head shyness!

3 Likes

Irwin

3 Likes

Being someone who has done plumbing for around 25 years, my first thought when seeing the picture, was why is that drain pipe in the enclosure, and why is it plumbed like that?

6 Likes

It’s for a climbing branch.
@thegamingbaryonyx Does that get too hot? I’m just wondering if it could burn the snake or melt the plastic.

2 Likes