Share photos of your first ball python!

@bonnierosewebb Awesome, great to see the gals in reptile community! Daughter is super cute, her face, exciting moment, Way cool! I always had a camera on hand and now with the iPhones cameras, soooo easy to get carried away. Though it is too much fun! Keep shooting those pictures. Who knows you can start Where’s Waldo (Where’s Mr ET or a photo book (art of the ball python).

Painter is my favor horse, hey first horse morph lol.

2 Likes

@gotballs ohhhh Pied​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, especially medium white pied. It’s sooo on Wishlist! The spacing/locations of the markings makes the :snake:so striking!

1 Like

@eparkinson Hey what the heck, next time with snakes, Play Pandora YMCA LoL. You never know The Beat may get :snake:groove on. It will also, gives you an excuse to Rock out to some late 70s music! :snake::snake:! Good luck again!
I think it’s going to work! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks. My 8 yr old picked her out. Would love to get her a pewter male someday and try for some super pewters.

2 Likes

picture
Yep… This is my first ball python of me buying … LAST MONTH
SPIDER ENCHI

5 Likes

I currently have a huge collection of 187 ball pythons in all but this is my first of last month

2 Likes

Well, HUGE FOR ME AND HOPING ON GROWING

1 Like

Chief Jay Strongboa (CJ)

6 Likes

This is my first and what started the madness. Banana Mojave. Growing nicely and could be a daddy this season if my female ever goes. Plenty of good locks.

9 Likes

This is the first ever picture I took of my boy, Aegon. He was my first snake. I got him in September 2017 at 15 months old, and about 530g.

He is a Pastel Kingpin, or a Pastel Lesser Pinstripe. Below is him now at over 1,400g.

8 Likes

My beautiful 2019 0.1 Super GHI Gravel/YB
We’ve since added a 2019 0.1 Banana Pastel & a
2019 0.1 Super Enchi.
Now I’m searching for my next female either a GHI or Super GHI combo or a female Super Blackhead. While my girl is heavily eyeing the Clown project. We’re both very interested in the VPI Axanthic as well.
Happy Herpin’ my new friends.

5 Likes

My first ball python is Faust, a female Calico Enchi. I got her in November 2018 at a Repticon in Columbia, SC when she was only 164 grams.

This is her now, at around 1200 grams:

7 Likes

This guy was my first, and he’s beautiful and I love him :slight_smile:

8 Likes

pastel lesser poss. Double het. Dessert ghost genetic stripe got her 3 days ago

7 Likes

Here is a picture of my sweet little Emi, she was my first ball python I had for about 2 months before she unfortunately had to be humanely euthanized due to congenital heart failure and a large mass completely obstructing her intestine. She was only 4 months old, but she sparked my love for ball pythons.

10 Likes

@b_isforballpythons Holy :snake::snake::snake: :+1::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am at two :slightly_smiling_face:, and I’m stressing temps humidity lol, never mind over 100. Though find myself surfing morph market! (I know I am not alone lol). Beautiful snake to add to your collection.

1 Like

@nolagregg Love the name! Beautiful shot of him exploring, stretching out and saying Hi to you. My Bamboo greets anyone that approaches the terrarium.

2 Likes

My spider I picked up at Tinley last October, named “Venom”. He’s since grown about 5 inches or so and has become an ambassador for educating children about herps. He and our mystic “Angel” pictured in photo below along with our b&w tegu “Atlas”.

9 Likes

@ikewhitehead I will just say it here, Banana morphs have the cutest faces, no matter whatever gene is put into the mix. Please share photos when his lil offsprings arrive :snake::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Amazing looking Lil guy!

2 Likes

@sslytherin love the pinstripes and the markings / symbols that the pinstripe creates. Then lesser hey can’t go wrong! Luv the head shot, flickering of tongue and the eyes are stunning. Big boy!

2 Likes