Share photos of your first ball python!

CJ def keeps an eye on me. Even when in hides, always watching me.

So chill. My spirit animal

7 Likes

@reptileblvd GHI great Morph, It sounds like you got a variety in your collection. A clown may be the way to go to keep it interesting. I am going to have to side with your gal!:snake::+1::wink: lol

2 Likes

@walkergirl beautiful gal! So cool how big she has gotten! It feels really good / rewarding when our pets thrive in our care. The calico markings are so cool! :snake:

2 Likes

@blackwidow_wk I can see why the silver coloring and marking are amazing! Love the bio terrarium!

1 Like

@jacktheripper420 the yellow is intense and the beauty mark makes :snake: unique! Love how already coming out to greet you. One gamer to another but when my lil dudes are just in the chill mode, they make the best gaming buddies!

2 Likes

@vanderpask I’m truly sorry. It is obviously that the time you had with her, she was loved and spoiled (lol amazing terrarium to enjoy!) Beautiful and very unique looking for her morph(like glass)!:snake::snake::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

Pastel Calico Spotnose

7 Likes

@nolagregg amazing cage and awesome dude! Great shots again to! Addicting isn’t lol
Keep sharing! He wants his own Instagram! :snake::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

1 Like

@mwilliams8802 this is what makes Reptile Lovers special sharing informing and enjoying. When I was a kid, the experience started my luv of reptiles especially ball pythons.

1 Like

@jdgriffin85 beautiful morph! Like show the calico gives it the allusion of being dipped partly in white paint. Great picture you make it look so easy :+1::snake::slightly_smiling_face:. my two lil​:snake::snake: make it challenging lol.

2 Likes

My first morph. Albino black pastel
Fa-Boa-lus Moolah
First pic is just out of the shipping container in to her new home.

Doing her stress lap around the tank
Finally realized she cant escape.
She has literally spent 24/7 in her log since she got here tues. But she ate lastnight which I wasnt expecting

5 Likes

6 Likes

@agentsnake99 thanks mate! she is a real sweetheart. her name is sunrise. becaus her colours really pop in the sunlight. and yeah mate they really do make good gaming buds

2 Likes

I am new to this site and honestly new to reptile ownership. I have always admired snakes and finally decided to get one of my own. I found this cutie just last week at the second ever reptile show I had ever been to. He looks pretty normal to me but the breeders mentioned black as part of his morph classification. I just love how friendly and curious he is. He acts a little dopey sometimes so I named him Strax.

9 Likes

I know! She is really sweet, a great eater who only refuses food if she’s in shed, and even ate frozen/thawed for me right out the gate when the breeder had been feeding her live. I also love her Calico Markings, she has black spots on her too and it reminds me of salt and pepper lol. I couldn’t have asked for a better first ball python!

2 Likes

@walkergirl :+1::snake:

1 Like

@nolagregg Stunning, black pastel really gives this morph great contrast! Again, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:it is so cool seeing snakes exploring and chillin in their homes or out and about. Great shots!

2 Likes

My goddaughter says she’s cool because of the “yellow pretzels”
I tried to explain to her they were more like photo negative “alien faces” from albinism.
Now she"s spent all day researching BPs.
Stuffs addictive. She’s been warned

2 Likes

@laurakuzmeski Beautiful lil dude or dudet :slightly_smiling_face:? Also, wondering is​:snake: a normal or a morph (half way the alien heads markings are clean and saddle) I am noooo expert, just always wanting learn. :nerd_face:. Soooo I’m going to guess, if I may :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enchiiiii maybeeeee LoL.

1 Like

@sarahbelle Welcome! Awesome find is right! Wow! What morph do he say? Either way beautiful snake, cute face, a cool name great temperament and gotten at an awesome show! Yeah that rocks!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::snake:

1 Like