Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I feel the same way. He was my second gecko, and I really like him. Hoping to find some kind of big-headed LW for him in the future, because I would love some nice phantom LWs with red spots.

1 Like

I always forgot to write pin dash :person_facepalming: I zoomed in and saw what looks like one along the dorsal just below head and another along the lower lateral in the white. But could be dirt :woman_shrugging:
It’s the first thing I look for in cresties, I don’t mean too, just is :sweat_smile:

It’s a very cute crestie, I love extreme tricolours.

Can’t go wrong with a big headed Lilly White :grin: can go with almost any morph :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Baby gecko spam :smirk::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Lots of babies!!!
Have you been sexing? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I have and I’ve put some on mm :scream: only one with visible pores ATM! But they still have time to change their minds :rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures of Spike (sister decided on name) from today! I don’t think there’s really a way to tell if he’s a boy or girl this young but he’s gonna be a he for now. He’s very cute i love him very much lol. Although i’m very terrified he’ll drop his tail if i’m not careful enough. Also excuse my sisters messy room lol (she’s 10)

3 Likes

I’m so glad it’s not just my kids rooms that are messy :sweat_smile:

Very very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: only way to tell at this age is by checking pores.

Spike should get used to you after a while, but it’s not a problem for him/her should they drop their tail.

Below is a guide if you wish to try sexing. I hate sexing geckos :sweat_smile: but I’m inpatient and great to learn if your planning to breed.

How to tell the sex of a crested gecko

3 Likes

Very cute!

If you get some clear underneath pics we can help you with sexing :grin:

2 Likes

Finally got around to posting my pics of Coco, I’ve been crazy busy recently.

Is this normal for their tail? I’ve seen this kind of thing as a marker for Cappuccino, but I highly doubt she is. But I don’t know what else is going on…

(Though, that would be REALLY cool to pair her to a Lily. Her coloring is sooo pretty.)

3 Likes

Normal tail, not a cap.
A lot of cresties have dark tails and a v. Infact a hold back of mine, a tricolour has the v and tail
Going dark. But I think all of the babs from this pair had the same!
And all my darks have dark tails too

with or without a v x

4 Likes

These 3 just :star_struck:

7 Likes

So awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Unfired
I’m so tempted to keep this one :scream:

5 Likes

I would say it’s worth ignoring those spots! :black_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve decided to hold on to it a little longer :grin:

4 Likes

Peek-a-boo

3 Likes

Naruto and his 2 daughters :fire:

5 Likes

Sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they have really brightened up :grin:

2 Likes

I want to see everything!:joy: show off your adults,babies, enclosures, whole room set ups! I’m new to geckos and quickly addicted, not my first reptile though. She’s still small but would love inspiration for her bigger enclosure and possibly baby set ups for breeding if I go down that road. Also just let me see all those beauties I love looking and just scroll morph market looking at them all​:joy: This is Georgia my partial pin for tax!

6 Likes

He is planning something

5 Likes