Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Haha I think so! :joy:

They can carry young, my female that went last month was 10 1/2 months when she started laying! She was 28g then!
So she may lay for you too! Just harder to keep weight on sometimes! Unless they’re pigs!

Oh don’t I’m the same! Or I say no more, and then I see one I like…
Omg the wally! He’s playing hide and seek ok! You just have to walk past and pretend like you don’t see them like you do with your kids :sweat_smile:

I’d say the phantom Lilly White is youngest (I believe his name is Naruto), given that I know he enjoys his bugs :cricket:

I will probably stop buying as many when I start breeding them because for every gecko I buy will mean another gecko will have to go and that is going to be hard :cry:

I’m already trying to get another rack ready for baby cresties, or more for when they grow up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Boy when I get CGs I am definitely feeding bugs…you guys have definitely educated me on that.
@foxreptile and @ghoulishcresties

3 Likes

Yes!
He’s over double the weight too :joy:

Oh I know that’s the hardest part. I have 2 adult females here that won’t be staying as i have other plans next year and no space, and even knowing this it’s still sad letting them go! :disappointed:
The downside to breeding. I need more space for sure!…

Fingers crossed for lilies first hatch!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s good to hear, I’m glad my obsession with Cresties is useful to others :blush:

You’ll have to post a pic on here when you eventually get a Crestie

2 Likes

Definitely will post a picture when I get one because you guys have given me so many ideas of how to take pictures of CGs

2 Likes

Tiny still has strange eyes :eyes:

5 Likes

He is such a cute gecko :grin:

1 Like

I love Tiny so much :heart_eyes: so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oml that is such a cute gecko

2 Likes

Thankyou!
Haven’t seen it fully fired yet so looking forward to that! :sweat_smile:
Hoping the eyes stay like that!

Do you think it could be a dark base? I’ve had a few Cresties that start light but turn dark.

Speaking of Cresties Colours, my soft scale Rainbow Drop is super dark when fired, I think his found his colour… Although he still is showing other colours, just depends on his mood.

3 Likes

Tricolours are genuinely dark based anyway. Since they have the black base. So technically yes :blush:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that! I’ve seen a fair amount of red tri-colours, but thinking back I have seen more dark base.

That could explain why I keep buying dark base geckos :grin: gotta love a Tri

2 Likes

Those colors are so contrasty! Love it :blush:!

2 Likes

My fav too! Love them so much :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks. I can’t wait for him to get big enough so I can get more soft scales. I can’t tell if Vanilla is a soft scale, so breeding them together will tell for sure! Few years to go yet though

3 Likes

Just imagine how large your collection will be then!! So many :joy:

2 Likes

Oh I bet!
If anything like me theres going to be a lot!
Went from 1-40 (that’s including 12 hatchlings so far this year and 4 for sale)
But with more due to hatch soon and Incubating and more eggs etc I’m wondering if I’m going to hit 100 this year! Handling them all daily is going to take me hours! :sweat_smile:
Defo need to set my mist king up ASAP :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

Cherry :cherries:

7 Likes