Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Haha I think so! :joy:

They can carry young, my female that went last month was 10 1/2 months when she started laying! She was 28g then!
So she may lay for you too! Just harder to keep weight on sometimes! Unless theyā€™re pigs!

Oh donā€™t Iā€™m the same! Or I say no more, and then I see one I likeā€¦
Omg the wally! Heā€™s playing hide and seek ok! You just have to walk past and pretend like you donā€™t see them like you do with your kids :sweat_smile:

Iā€™d say the phantom Lilly White is youngest (I believe his name is Naruto), given that I know he enjoys his bugs :cricket:

I will probably stop buying as many when I start breeding them because for every gecko I buy will mean another gecko will have to go and that is going to be hard :cry:

Iā€™m already trying to get another rack ready for baby cresties, or more for when they grow up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Boy when I get CGs I am definitely feeding bugsā€¦you guys have definitely educated me on that.
@foxreptile and @ghoulishcresties

3 Likes

Yes!
Heā€™s over double the weight too :joy:

Oh I know thatā€™s the hardest part. I have 2 adult females here that wonā€™t be staying as i have other plans next year and no space, and even knowing this itā€™s still sad letting them go! :disappointed:
The downside to breeding. I need more space for sure!ā€¦

Fingers crossed for lilies first hatch!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear, Iā€™m glad my obsession with Cresties is useful to others :blush:

Youā€™ll have to post a pic on here when you eventually get a Crestie

2 Likes

Definitely will post a picture when I get one because you guys have given me so many ideas of how to take pictures of CGs

2 Likes

Tiny still has strange eyes :eyes:

5 Likes

He is such a cute gecko :grin:

1 Like

I love Tiny so much :heart_eyes: so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oml that is such a cute gecko

2 Likes

Thankyou!
Havenā€™t seen it fully fired yet so looking forward to that! :sweat_smile:
Hoping the eyes stay like that!

Do you think it could be a dark base? Iā€™ve had a few Cresties that start light but turn dark.

Speaking of Cresties Colours, my soft scale Rainbow Drop is super dark when fired, I think his found his colourā€¦ Although he still is showing other colours, just depends on his mood.

3 Likes

Tricolours are genuinely dark based anyway. Since they have the black base. So technically yes :blush:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that! Iā€™ve seen a fair amount of red tri-colours, but thinking back I have seen more dark base.

That could explain why I keep buying dark base geckos :grin: gotta love a Tri

2 Likes

Those colors are so contrasty! Love it :blush:!

2 Likes

My fav too! Love them so much :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks. I canā€™t wait for him to get big enough so I can get more soft scales. I canā€™t tell if Vanilla is a soft scale, so breeding them together will tell for sure! Few years to go yet though

3 Likes

Just imagine how large your collection will be then!! So many :joy:

2 Likes

Oh I bet!
If anything like me theres going to be a lot!
Went from 1-40 (thatā€™s including 12 hatchlings so far this year and 4 for sale)
But with more due to hatch soon and Incubating and more eggs etc Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m going to hit 100 this year! Handling them all daily is going to take me hours! :sweat_smile:
Defo need to set my mist king up ASAP :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

Cherry :cherries:

7 Likes