Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Akira today. Is sheā€¦ posing?ā€¦ :wink:

7 Likes

Miss Dolly! :blush:

3 Likes

What a pretty girl :heart:

1 Like

Miss Dolly is cute but I like Akira more :heart_eyes:

I love the lil tree with pink flowers, what tree is it?

1 Like

I have snakes - BPs, and a corn, western hognose, 2 boas, and a sumatran short tail python.

I love how you customize the enclosures for the individuals! Thatā€™s excellent!

2 Likes

Yeah she is pretty :heart_eyes:
Dolly has officially been paired too and locked so hoping for red extreme tri Dalmatiansā€¦

Thatā€™s a bonsai azalea! :blush:

3 Likes

I have done that 2 a couple of enclosures just because itā€™s their safe area. I did it mostly for Gingerbread Latte as she has lost a few scales from it :cry:

I like customizing to my Cresties, it means they are happier. Honeycomb prefers to be near the ground, his one of 2 Cresties that has a hide at the bottom of the enclosure he has some up top as well. I even try to choose plants that i feel suit the Crestie :grin:

I have BPā€™s also :snake:

1 Like

I love bonsaiā€¦I might have to search for one :grin:

2 Likes

My favourite young male Crestie :grin:

5 Likes

So beautifulā€¦love the colors :heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: so cute!

3 Likes

Heā€™s so cute! I especially love that last picture. Itā€™s like he wants to do the gecko version of a boop.

3 Likes

Most of his pictures are like that, which is cuteā€¦but difficult to get a decent pic lol

He is such a character :star_struck:

4 Likes

I can feel his character in his eyesā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

He is a cheeky oneā€¦ He expects insects everyday and gives me the Gecko version of puppy dog eyes when he knows itā€™s not happeningā€¦ Then he tries to escapeā€¦ He thinks he can get to them himself :joy:

5 Likes

Haha!! Too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done a bad thing peopleā€¦
Iā€™m collecting 2 Cresties Saturday from Extreme Crestiesā€¦ Bloody Tom listing them up for me to see! Someone needs to take away my account or somethingā€¦
Though does it help that Iā€™ve sold 4? So surely this is ok?ā€¦. :sweat_smile:

I shall say, no one should by Cresties. Not even 1. Look what happens!! You can never have just 1 Crestie :joy:

5 Likes

I love his small head! Makes his eyes look so big :heart_eyes:

Heā€™s going to make some beautiful babies :laughing:

2 Likes

That is my fear :crazy_face: because I am already like that for boas :rofl:

5 Likes

Gosh knows what it is about reptiles.
But 1 just isnā€™t enoughā€¦
And I do love them all so much :joy:
My family think Iā€™m mental, I said until you own a reptile you wonā€™t understand :rofl:

My mums fav that I own is Grandpa the Amel fat tail, she said if I canā€™t keep him for whatever reason sheā€™d love him :sweat_smile: I said she can have his first ever baby he hatches but not him haha. Heā€™s 80g now! Heā€™s huge! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes