Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

I completely agree that it is extremely difficult to really understand that they are so amazing when you donā€™t have one.

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see pics of them :grin: I am also purchasing a female from Extreme Cresties :astonished: this will have to be my last one until I have the babies or Iā€™m not going to be able to keep as many babies :dizzy_face:. But I just need this girl :innocent:

I really struggle not purchasing Cresties :astonished:

People just donā€™t understand unless they have reptiles

3 Likes

Oh youā€™ve gotta show me. Grab a pic and Iā€™ll grab the 2 of ours! :sweat_smile:
Is it the pin or Harley by any chance?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Itā€™s the Berb the soft scale :relaxed: think I will change her name though as it doesnā€™t fit in. Iā€™ve added the link to the ad.

Gotta wait for courier though :flushed:

Which 2 did you get?

4 Likes

Ah saw her! Iā€™ve got a Barb, youā€™ve got a berb! :joy::heart:
Which courier? Steve starts 2nd august! :grin:
We got the chubby red harley female and the red pin Male! He sent me another pic and the rolls she has :joy: Sheā€™s in full shed though so will see her properly on Saturday! :blush:

4 Likes

Thing is with her name. If a known name people will know her if you mention Berb, so when you produce babies from her people will know who she is just by her name and should know she was from extreme etc. If you change maybe put (previously Berb) then people should still know!
Like pumpkin here, people know who she is :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If no one can ever have just 1 crestie then itā€™s a good thing I got two! They arrive next week! It was important to me that they be easily handleable, so I looked for that and found two adults.

The girl crestie

The boy crestie

5 Likes

We need pics as soon as you get them! :heart_eyes:
You planning on breeding? :blush:

1 Like

Seriously considering breeding. But I need to do a fair bit more research first.

2 Likes

Very pretty, will they be in separate enclosures?

I had already thought about the previous name being stated in it for this reason, I might keep the name, it just doesnā€™t fit in with my theme!
I thought you might of got those two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Extreme Cresties have some lovely Geckos. It was hard to say no to the others, but Berb has the cream, the soft scale and the dark base I loveā€¦ Plus she came from quad with great lineage so she fits in with several different males here.
I expect some tangerine babies will come if her as well :crossed_fingers:

I plan to breed a super soft scale when Rainbow Drop is big enough. Plus with her lineage and Milkywayā€™s, babies will be hot :fire::heart_eyes:. She may eventually go with honeycomb and Coco too. Iā€™m hoping to produce a quadstripe out of her as she has it in the genes :crossed_fingers: but that might take a while.

Courier is Ridgeway, so hopefully wonā€™t be long :relaxed: she will need to settle for a while before I pair her, she may not breed till early next year due to British cold weather

1 Like

Yeah she was cool, we did look at Berb. But weā€™ve found a soft scale elsewhere thatā€™s a Male we may get. And with already having females thought we best not, and wanted to add more red lines!
Theyā€™ll probably be added together too as got drippy from bloodbath which is a red Lilywhite on the males side. And adding Harley usually brings this out! So was a must for more drippy reds! Also a future male for Akira most likely as we are wanting red tricolour Quadstripes out. And beast boy will have the chubby girl eventually in hopes for red and cream tricolours.
As you can tell Iā€™m tri mad :joy:

Love quads, the ones we are getting here now are tangerine other than that phantom!
Will be cool to see what you produce too! We could even swap lines in the future :wink:

Oh donā€™t talk to me about British weather. Had enough of it! One minute we get heat and itā€™s either perfect or melting you, the next itā€™s thunder and bucketing downā€¦ Whatā€™s happening! :rofl:
We were treating some koi day before last and it decided that then would be a good time to absolutely pour down! I was soaked right through I had to drip through the house to get more clothes :joy:

2 Likes

I know the weather is ridiculous ATM.

I saw the red and thought, I like herā€¦ But I really wanted another soft scale from AC reptile line, because he named them, they seem to be of more value. And extreme Cresties are 1 of 2 places in UK that are working with them (ATM) and Rainbow Drop was from the otherā€¦ Hopefully it spreads the genes out a little.

I love tri-colours, Iā€™ve got several here and seeing that strawberry is tri-colour, hopefully sheā€™s eating enough to breed soon :crossed_fingers: I figured Iā€™d wait before I buy another red. Berb has great lineage which is what I wanted (hence the price) and although I want lavender and yellow etcā€¦ Dark base are my favourite. So I had to make the decision, 1 Crestie at higher price or 2 at lower price but will take longer to reach my goals. So I took the plunge.

Your 2 are lovely, canā€™t wait for pics :grin:

Yes on swapping in the future, maybe I will have a future red soft scale male I could send over for Akira or maybe even Berb with your superstripe :wink: oh the possibilities :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

HD also are working with them too :blush:
Thereā€™s other breeders also working with soft scale now that Iā€™ve found online! Theyā€™re gonna be everywhere soon so best get into them now!

Ooooh donā€™t Tempt me :wink:
Would be awesome though, and you know what weā€™re producing here! Iā€™m going to make a website Iā€™ve decided to show pairings this year and next, my males and females, any looking to fly etc.
Yours is awesome, my mum liked the layout! She does a lot of website work etc :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks. Send the link when your done and I can check it out. Just be careful about putting what your selling on your website as it can sometimes look more like a business. I plan to do a page on paired animals but thought Iā€™d wait till Iā€™m pairing a few. Hopefully Berb will settle really well and I can breed her soon, but will see. Her health is most important.

Hd Cresties only have Facebook, which I do not have and will not use.

A lot have only just got into them so not breeding yet and there are a few selling them as soft scale when they are not soft scale so you need to be careful. Plus if itā€™s not AC line it doesnā€™t seem to have as much value. Not that Iā€™m too fussed on value, but I want to produce Cresties that people are more likely to buy

2 Likes

Thankyou!
I will do,
Yeah thatā€™s what I thought. I like Crestie addicteds layout as well as yours! Godaddy also looks good?

I donā€™t have Facebook either! Itā€™s not a great site. I donā€™t have any social media :joy:

Itā€™s from Crestie jungle so same place as yours, and also thereā€™s another on extremes page but I donā€™t want the Dal spots so!
Been looking at Anthonyā€™s and will defo get one in the future for sure! Tangerine to go with our tangerine lines! :blush:

2 Likes

I looked at go daddy but the website we wanted would of been far too expensive after first year. Donā€™t get me wrong I might upgrade to a paid version eventually but since Iā€™m not selling any Cresties yet itā€™s more outgoings, plus I didnā€™t want people thinking itā€™s a business as itā€™s a hobby (at least for now).

Crestie jungle have some nice soft scales, I wouldā€™ve got another from them, but I wanted them from different parents and AC Reptiles would mean shipping from overseas and OMG Iā€™m not ready for the panic of will it make it etc :flushed:

Once I get into breeding the Cresties weā€™ll have to look to see if there is anything in particularly interesting that our Cresties could make together :wink:

2 Likes

Omg Iā€™m so bad!!
I picked up a Super Dalmation yesterday and I didnā€™t update you all!! :roll_eyes:
And obviously Pongo is his name! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also I have rehomed 5 cresties this month, 2 going tomorrow and 3 when Steve collects them this month,
One of which is this little miss! Iā€™m gonna miss this little one and most likely regret letting her go :sob::sweat_smile:
I feel like Iā€™ve lost a lotā€¦ Am I mad for thinking thatā€¦ Im so sadā€¦ :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

This is Pongo. Heā€™s Around 1. :blush:

5 Likes

Wow that head is huge for one years old!

1 Like