Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I’d love a super Stripe :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Had a lil photo shoot with Akira and Beast Boy.
She’s cute and pink and he’s actually fired nearly all the way which is rare! I wasn’t going to keep him as I personally prefer white on tris and when I purchased him he looked more white in the photos I saw, but… I may be changing my mind…

7 Likes

He has a nice amount off cream. I really like Akira :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He does but I prefer white myself as looks awesome with the darker background!
But Dolly the Extreme Tri Dal with red spotting will be going to Greg the red and cream harley dal with ink spots and red spots in hopes for some ‘darker’ red extremes! So maybe if any red females with cream then that’s a possibility for the future!

Thankyou, she may be my favourite here now! (Other thank Kaneki, as can never beat your first). Touch wood those 2 produce some reds like her! That’s the goal this year anyway :blush: Shes been in with him for a few days and today joined back up with her female friends and is now relaxing on the peace Lilly she so loves in the viv :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I like Peace Lilly’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fun in the sun today and Akira had a date :kissing_heart:
Also never get enough pics of Haise so here he is too enjoying pancaking on me :blush:

9 Likes

Date by the lake :wink: how romantic

5 Likes

He even gave her a smooch :flushed:

4 Likes

Here is Fudge having a snoop around one of my plants while I’m doing up his enclosure

7 Likes

this might have to be my favorite photoshoot ever…

on an unrelated note, i just ordered a light box so i can get some really nice pictures of my kids and share em :eyes:

3 Likes

Oooh never thought about that! Looking forward to seeing them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t you think they enjoy getting new things in their vivs! Every time I add new plants or branches etc they always go have a look, gave Haise a Peace Lilly today and he was straight over investigating! Then curled up in it :slight_smile:
Fudge is a right cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

He is a good boy, he loves to squeek when I hold him, but it’s not a scared squeek. I put in a new branch and a mother in law tongue plant. Once I put him in, he went straight to his new plant :slight_smile:

I’m slowly working through the vivs as I used not very good string to hold things on and replacing them with the strong stuff.

I’ve debated about a light box but I’ve seen they are quite small and I’m not sure what ones are good, please let me know what you think of it?
I get a lot of natural light in the Gecko room so I’m in no rush.

Cent wait to see the pics :grin:

3 Likes

see in my room it’s the exact opposite. its pitch black, and i only have reptile lights and occasionally led string lights if im cleaning and need to see better.

im getting it thru prime so hopefully i won’t get it any later than sunday!

3 Likes

Hopefully it will be good for you :crossed_fingers: cent wait to see some pics :lizard:
My Cresties are in our conservatory, but it’s more of a extension to the living room, just with a glass roof.

This Gingerbread Latte, my orange brindle, she is enjoying my mother in law tongue plant

5 Likes

We converted our outhouse into a ‘reptile house’ as just full of reptiles (Mainly cresties) minus the marine tank, albino giant African land snake and southern toad. So we get sun through the window, but I just take the cresties outside for photos usually so people can see them in natural light and then in the room!
But yes keep us updated as may have to invest! :sweat_smile::raised_hands:t2: I’ll await the cuteness! :heart_eyes:

Love the brindle!:heart: I never kept any brindles back from big mama and regret that now after seeing them down the line! This is one of 2 of the only ones I kept back from her and Kaneki. She’s a Tangerine Dalmatian with red spots and oil spotting. I also have a super dal with ink spots and red spots but doesn’t fire as bright. Have this one up for sale as was only going to keep her younger sibling, but I’m taking her down as we speak, She’s only 9 1/2 months old and 27 grams! So she’s a keeper as she’s gonna be a big girl! :star_struck:

5 Likes

That sounds awesome, was it already heated and insulated or did you have to do that?

I’ve heard of Giant African Land Snails but I’ve never heard of a land snake. What’s the scientific name?

3 Likes

Had to insulate/plaster, put electrics in, but was worth it as now they all have their own room!
If I’m right Achatina fulica. Not one for the scientific names myself that’s the other half’s thing! And they’re actually hermaphrodites. So that’s an Interesting thing to know, I do refer to him as he, and he’s called Shiro! I was given him by a woman who had way too many babies and he was the size of a 50p when I got him, now he’s a big boy! I’ll try get a pic tomorrow as don’t get him out too often! :blush:

5 Likes

I wanted a tiger, but wasn’t any about at the time and she was too cute to resist. I’m hoping to get a dark or red brindle/tiger Crestie one day, i love the different colours of a Crestie, but I really like the wild looking ones too, I had a fantastic wild looking Crestie but I had to sell him because he and several others was meant to be a her! And I can’t breed all male Cresties lol
Here is a pic of her as a baby

5 Likes

Here he is :blush:

10 Likes