Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

If only I knew you last year! I had tigers from big mama and Kaneki, literally popping them out for a few years :roll_eyes:
Theyā€™re not together now so doubt Iā€™ll get them again :confounded:
Always the blooming way! Thatā€™s like with holdbacks. Turn out male when I want them to be females, KJ stayed regardless but Pod will be going. Itā€™s bloody gutting! I sex all babies before they leave and try hold back the ones I want but when I checked last few they were males :slightly_frowning_face:
This time I actually want red males and I bet theyā€™ll be all females! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He is cool.

I purchased so many possible females and all turned male, whereas my brindle was an unknown and turned female lol

I like to purchase baby cresties because I love to watch them grow, but itā€™s a pain when you end up with majority males! At one point I had 1 female and 6 males!

3 Likes

Itā€™s a nightmare, some people canā€™t say for sure or donā€™t like to, and thatā€™s the problem. Iā€™ve asked on numerous occasions but as couldnā€™t be told exact sex I didnā€™t bother.
I donā€™t usually go for babies unless ones I think I wonā€™t find again! But the other half a couple months back brought 2 babies from. Breeder, but as were from Phoenix and Splodge (if you know those well known boys, the woman ended up with them both the lucky girl haha) we didnā€™t mind the sex or that were tiny! I think the extreme tri is male and the Red (touch wood) Harley is female.
But I loupe everyone now, babies can take a while to get to stay still but atleast I know what everyone is!
Also saves me from being sad when my ā€˜favsā€™ donā€™t turn out what Iā€™d like :sweat_smile: Now I try not to get too attached until I loupe, but I mean, itā€™s hard not too. Theyā€™re all blooming adorable with their tiny faces smiling at you :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I believe I know what breeder you are talking about and both fudge and cinnamon came from her :grin: both mine were possible females but turned maleā€¦ But I buy what I like and hope for the best :rofl:

I know what you meanā€¦ Making the decision as to who stays and who goes is hard, I will probably be selling a male off but Iā€™m waiting to see what my babies turn out to be as to who will go. Iā€™ve tried loop sexing them, but Iā€™m not set in stone with what they are as I did it when they were 3-6g so I might be wrong

Iā€™ve successfully loop sexed a few so Iā€™m fairly confident.

3 Likes

Ooh no way! EG? :blush:
Ah blooming pain! She didnā€™t sex these, she didnā€™t want to let them go, but eventually said yes to the other half as he wanted them haha :sweat_smile: She also said to him about swapping holdbacks end of year so we can add other Tri lines to our projects and they can have new lineage from the US from us, sheā€™s lovely, even offered me to borrow her male next year if I canā€™t find one next year I like for Akiras next breeding season, so I offered the same in return with my boys.

Touch wood youā€™re right! But just keep checking, I checked Pod at 5G and said male, the other half couldnā€™t see anything :roll_eyes: then weeks later, bam. Balls. :joy: So now I just do the looping haha.
Itā€™s quite fun I think too knowing what they are.
Looking forward to these here hatching. I might try sex the babies here tomorrow then see if Iā€™m right in a months time! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Touch wood the ones I love are the sex Iā€™d like them to beā€¦ Then again Iā€™ll probably keep either wayā€¦ I mean KJ stayed as I just loved him too much to let him goā€¦

1 Like

Yep EG :slight_smile:I got my 2 before she did loop sexing anyway, had them few weeks and then when I looped them, pores, a few more weeks and the balls dropped too lol

Thatā€™s cool about the holdbacks etc :grin:

I love all my Cresties regardless of sex, which is why my decision will be hard!

Any way, any one got some more pics? Here is a pic of my newest Crestieā€¦a soft scale, I have no idea what colour this crestie will be, I was hoping for Lavender but Iā€™m convinced it wonā€™t be. Either way, itā€™s still cute :star_struck: still to be named, but I thought Iā€™d wait to see on colour first.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my new extreme harlequin trying to be all scary :joy:

4 Likes

Yet still so cute :heart_eyes: I love these kind of pics.

3 Likes

Grump pic :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Pod being pod in a pod which is why heā€™s called pod!
Heā€™s actually up for sale but I can still appreciate his beauty. Although probably shouldnā€™t of named him as itā€™s made it all the more harderā€¦ :weary::sweat_smile: And the fact heā€™s spit of his father! But I have his dad and brother so I need to let him flyā€¦
But Here he is being a pod and on an acer tree too because why not! :laughing:

3 Likes

His super cute, if only he was a she :sob:

1 Like

Oh I had hoped he was a she I tell you! But by 3g he had noticeable poresā€¦ Most of the tris from the pairing were actually male other than a couple females, a friend actually has a male from them also!
Where as I swear when Big Mama is in the mix most babies have ended up female! When she was with Kaneki only ever had a few males over the 3 years, And now with spike, females so far (unsure about new 2) So having to let one of the dals with red spots go too as Iā€™m overloaded with girls!:woman_facepalming:t2:
But I bet the one pairing Iā€™m hoping for a male like mum from will all be girls :joy:

1 Like

Typical Cresties!

Hopefully the gecko gods are on your side :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Here is a pic of my hopefully female Crestie (fired & unfired), I have a male already planned for her :grin:

Would love to see some more Cresties if anyone has any they would like to show?

2 Likes

Hopefully? Have you looped? :blush:

Yep, no pores yet :crossed_fingers:I will loop again in a few months or so too

1 Like

We have 1. And heā€™s a little doucher. So angry. bites me almost every time I take him out. Heā€™s about 1 year old now

6 Likes

Does he think your food? Or if it just leave me alone

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s all good response. I donā€™t hold it against him because he was tiny when we got him.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re funny when theyā€™re angry, itā€™s the chirping! I actually got a nip from one of our nearly 5 months old yesterday! I moved my thumb and think she thought it was food and bit. I was like excuse me no! :joy:

2 Likes