Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

S/he is a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Gotta love an upsidedown Crestie :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They’re both strange girls :joy: Dolly is still upside down now! Showed her a wax worm and ate upside down and all haha. :joy:

Also exciting news!
We don’t just have a new addition joining us Friday (the well known one and one I’m most excited about, shhh don’t tell the others),
We have another 2 additions joining us, one we are also collecting a couple hours away. And another will be on the next courier run for October!
I can tell you about those though!
So we are collecting a female tricolour (leaping cresties lineage). She’s called Rebel and will keep her name! Will post when she’s collected :blush:
And the courier boy will be her lover lol, he’s also a tricolour, long line of lineage with him. He’s called Starbuck, his parents are from hope exotics, grandparents on one side is from Lily exotics x hope exotics, then great grandparents are urban geckos x gek files.
So we have another tri pairing going on! So lots of tris next year :sweat_smile: as well as lots of lilies which I’m most excited about with Naruto!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see pics. Hubby has stopped me getting anymore Cresties for now. I’m happy with that as I really want baby cresties :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

My other half is the one buying the 2 tricolours :sweat_smile:

That makes sense, I bet you’ll want to keep a few back, especially any Lily whites!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Letting any go will be so hard, but the more I sell… The more I can buy :crossed_fingers: at least that will be what I will tell myself in order to let them go

What will be hard is deciding. Still haven’t decided which snakes will go yet :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh no! Fire bee and bumble bee are staying for sure?
Have you sexed them all yet?? :star_struck:

1 Like

We haven’t sexed any yet, I just can’t get hubby to do it as that means we need to start thinking about selling some, plus we have never done it to such little snakes before (hopefully it’s easy to tell).

Firebee is definitely staying, but the rest are dependant on what sex they are!

2 Likes

Young are easier to pop then adults I’ll tell ya!

Oh I’m glad you’re keeping your fav! 🥲🥰

1 Like

Feeding night, snapped a few pics of the bubba’s :purple_heart:

Little Extreme (one of the new hatchlings):

Little Red:

Quad:

Phantom Quad:

Tri:

Another Extreme:

Lavender Extreme (Also known as Tiny!):

Newest Addition (Baked Bean):

3 Likes

OMG Tiny is soooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: well they are all cute but Tiny is amazing

2 Likes

Tiny isn’t so Tiny now :sweat_smile:
But the name has Stuck! :laughing:

2 Likes

I love lavender extremes

3 Likes

Hoping the lav is from dads side since I no longer have mum…

3 Likes

Meet Rebel!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Beast Boy was looking fly this morning! :fire:

8 Likes

Rebel looks cool. Any plans for her?

2 Likes

Well I thought she was going to our new male Starbuck we are getting…
But she’s going to Erik whos also a tri, and who’s the son of Splodge and Atom! :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds like they will make nice babies :grin:

1 Like

I need to grab some recent pics of him but he never fires! :weary: