Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Let’s hope he doesn’t pass that onto his babies :crossed_fingers: definitely want pics :grin:

I struggle to get Strawberry to fire up recently, but she is finally eating a good amount so that takes priority!

1 Like

Sorry for the picture overload! Actually, no I’m not. :crazy_face: I was taking some pictures of Ducky and my daughter wanted to hold her because she isn’t feeling well today and ducky makes everything better. (I promise she’s holding her gently) the blurry picture made me laugh because my daughters face as she’s looking at ducky. :rofl: this little girl LOVES reptiles just like her momma.

4 Likes

Ducky looks happy :grin: goes love it when the next generation follow in your footsteps. Hope she is feeling better soon. My eldest son likes to help with the Reptiles :grin:

4 Likes

Ugh I hope not! :rofl:

1 Like

She’s awesome! And the Crestie :wink:
Love seeing the kiddies with the reptiles! My daughters mad on them all too!
Makes me happy knowing they’re growing up with them and learning all about them! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@foxreptile Hows miss Latte?!

1 Like

Getting on my nerves!!

So I took her out yesterday, she weighed 45g but I can’t see the bulge anymore, she looks quite chunky but I couldn’t feel any eggs. I obviously checked her enclosure, but I cannot see eggs ANYWHERE :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m so baffled

Maybe she didn’t have eggs and I imagined it, it’s driving me crazy :crazy_face: Or maybe she still has them but she’s too chunky to tell…Either way I’m confused :pensive:

2 Likes

She’s just a pain in my backside, I’ve spent more time digging her enclosure up than I have holding my cresties lol

3 Likes

When you check dig all the way to the bottom. I was checking for eggs and when I was cleaning the tank I found 15 eggs (which were unfortunately drowned due to my poor substrate choice). The only one that I successfully found (which Lucky hatched from) was laid on the surface (which I suspect was due to the challenge in laying in my chosen substrate (which I have changed).

3 Likes

I have dug the entire substrate even around the plants roots :triumph:

I’ve just checked her again and she does have s slight bulge still. Will have to see :pensive:

2 Likes

Do you weigh her at all?

1 Like

Yes, I weigh monthly (or in her case weekly) her weight is 45g she went down at beginning then up again.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of lizards or things that look like lizards in general BUT all these pics are making me want to get a crestie! They are so cute with their little bug eye, jurrasic park velociraptor looking face :joy:

6 Likes

They do look like little dinosaurs :heart_eyes: you know you want one…

4 Likes

They do look like dinosaurs. I mean, I did name my first crestie Rex.

2 Likes

When you feel her belly, push down slightly, see if you can feel any. If not then maybe she didn’t have any? Was she already laying?…

1 Like

She had laid one set of duds earlier in the year but that was all. I will try to check her again tomorrow. I honestly felt like there was something the before but maybe I was wishful thinking

2 Likes

Looks like female heavy again this year. Although the little tri I wanted to keep has pores so… :weary:
He’s too cute, such a shame… So he won’t be staying unfortunately :sob: Here’s the little mite…

Some girlies>

6 Likes

AMAZING baby cresties :star_struck: esp the extremes :heart_eyes: I seem to pick male Cresties over female Cresties, not sure why but it’s a pain, esp when they turn out a different sex to what you want! Typical

4 Likes

love this one!!

4 Likes