Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

@foxreptile i usually donā€™t edit, since I learned how to shoot on 35mm. But sometimes itā€™s needed. :upside_down_face: Iā€™m anxiously awaiting babies! Who are you pairing?

@ghoulishcresties thats really good to know. They were at room temperature over the summer, but it was also really hot, which explains why they were so small. We donā€™t run the heat when we arenā€™t home because the thermostat is wonky and it gets too hot. Theyā€™re hanging on Auroraā€™s Viv for now. We have Cheerios and veins!

@lumpy dude, come to the dark side already! :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!
here is a pic of my crestie:
IMG_20211124_134016

2 Likes

Yes!!
Iā€™m planning on getting Haise a female Lilly just for him to get higher white lillies! :heart_eyes:

Iā€™m actually currently looking into couriering to korea as someone there wants females off me :sweat_smile:
But looks like it isnā€™t as hard as I thought, one courier takes to another and then the next takes to destination it seems and sorts the rest, maybe I can send to you :yum:

2 Likes

What a chunk :star_struck:

2 Likes

I canā€™t see it! I wanna see the chunk!

Ooo it worked! So cute!

4 Likes

haha, thanks! His name is Simba(after The Lion king, of course :lion:)

2 Likes

I canā€™t see the pic :disappointed:

My first dog was named Simba, great name :grin:

Iā€™m not very technological with pics so Iā€™m more, of it isnā€™t right, delete and start again but itā€™s great that you can do that :+1:

These are the pairings for next year:

Milkyway & Vanilla are both tricolours and have white spots so will be interesting to see what happens there, but Iā€™m hoping for some high white Lilly whites from this combo, will have to see :crossed_fingers:

Kona is a soft scale, so will be interesting to see what that does with Lilly White trait.

Iā€™m so excited to see what happens, it is driving me crazy :crazy_face:

@ghoulishcresties courier sounds simple enough. But how long will they be couriered for and will they be climate controlled etc, what happens if DOA or has issue?

@lumpy I have seen pics of Lilly Whites that are covered in white with little else, they are AMAZING! You know you want one :grin:

Roll on next year :grin:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting to find out actually, Iā€™ve emailed a couple couriers and waiting to see how it all works then.
But yes all climate controlled etc, some of the best couriers about, well known and a lot use them :blush:
Only thing mentioned is may have to be vet checked before sending to another county. But we shall see what happens!

The lillies with little to no base colour are amazing. But alsoā€¦ Phantoms! :joy::heart:

1 Like

Phantoms are cool and I hope to keep one, but I havenā€™t aimed for it as I assume it will no doubt happen with Milkyway. My biggest worry, will be selling any geckos, Iā€™m just not sure I will be able to let any go :sweat_smile: and if I donā€™t sell any, then hubby will put a stop to further breeding projects as we just donā€™t have the room :disappointed:

Will be interesting to see the response to the shippingn overseas

1 Like

I canā€™t take all these cute pics anymore! Iā€™ve decided, Iā€™m getting another crested gecko next year.

2 Likes

Yey :+1: do you know what morph you would like to get?

1 Like

Probably a super dalmatian, just because theyā€™re so beautiful and theyā€™re so different from my current crested gecko.

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard. But as long as you know where itā€™s going, the set ups, care, person. Everything. It makes you happy knowing theyā€™re going to have a lovely home. Iā€™m actually still in contact with some people now whoā€™ve had babies from me! :blush:

1 Like

@foxreptile I CANā€™T WAIT!

The whole delivery thing wigs me out a little. Guess itā€™s good we have to wait to even think about shipping any. :grimacing:

@garciademueller yaaaaas! I love dals. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@garciademueller super dalmations are nice. Dalmations arenā€™t my favourite but I would like a white super Dal one day :crossed_fingers:

@ghoulishcresties I just worry too much, plus they will be too cute to let go. I think of have to decide a certain
% will have to go to TRY to stop me getting too attached to them all :flushed:

How do you word things to say I need to know your going to be a good owner? I can usually tell if someone asks lots of questions and if so to see set up, just not sure how to word it politely. Iā€™m sure Iā€™d figure it out :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not too fussed about delivery within UK as we have couriers and there are some good ones out there, but overseas seems daunting. Are their laws to take into consideration, itā€™s longer journey for cresties, do I need to do anything extra, who covers DOA or if injuries occur. At least if itā€™s 1 courier service then you know who to go to

1 Like

Strawberry would like you to know that Fig &Insects was a hit! I think even more than the bee pollen! Hershey was inhaling it almost the minute I put it in!

I want to get my hands on the reptile supplies food to see if thatā€™s something that they will like.

5 Likes

Fig & insects is a favourite among my geckos :grin: glad Strawberry enjoyed it

My Strawberry says hi

3 Likes

Omg itā€™s a fav here too! :joy:

3 Likes

I swear I didnā€™t copy your names. :joy: so many in common!

Your Strawberry looks like strawberries and cream!

I feel like Iā€™m constantly searching for different CGD. I feel like a mad scientist sometimes coming up with different flavors and combos.

2 Likes

My daughter wanted to name one of our red girls Strawberry but I changed it because of the ones on here, so sheā€™s Raspberry :joy:

2 Likes