Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Lol. She is wonder gecko!

2 Likes

I love it when geckos stick with their tummy :grin:

No I was already in active labor before I left the house due to a stretch & sweep :exploding_head: it was funny as I had to help my other kid get to the car too lol

Walking did nothing add I had been walking for days to get it going! He was super late.

@twinklecat1217 OMG my first almost arrived in the ambulance ride! My kids didn’t hang about once started lol I would of been devastated of hubby hadn’t of been there :scream: your brave

3 Likes

Thank you, it was probably the scariest thing I’d every experienced, but it was a normal day, I was 37 weeks, and drove myself to the hospital for a check up when my water broke and contractions started.

2 Likes

Isabelle arrived at 3:35 pm. 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Her red hair already peeking through. Lol, you never forget something like That. I was also only in labor for 2 hours. Lol

2 Likes

I’ve never seen them stick with their tummies! So weird! She’s back doing it again, and it’s just so funny to watch! And the fact that her feet hold hands is killing me. :rofl:

All joking aside, I’m glad y’all had fast and healthy deliveries! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! That was a crazy week. I had isabelle on a Monday, then my parents flew in on that Tuesday, my brother that Wednesday, and we moved that Saturday. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Busy week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, tell me about it lol.

2 Likes

Crestie feeding station :grin:

4 Likes

@foxreptile must be a good night for feeding! :wink:

2 Likes

My goodness! All the little food cups makes me want baby cresties!

4 Likes

I’ve been collecting milk lids and have jelly pots (empty) waiting to be used. I will be setting up the baby enclosures next week :crossed_fingers:

I’m getting excited for babies :crossed_fingers: I’m going to be putting some adult Cresties together in Feb, I just can’t decide when in Feb :thinking:

2 Likes

Middle-end of feb we do it here :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s my plan. I’m waiting to see how cold it still is as to whether to leave it to the end of Feb

2 Likes

I’m so jealous of everyone’s pairings! We likely won’t be pairing this year, but obviously hatchlings might still happen.

Ugh I’m so excited for you guys! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m sure you will have more this year!

I can’t wait for baby geckos :grin:

I received my new custodians today :grin: I can’t wait to add them into enclosures. I got springtails, giant orange & dairy cow woodlice. I’m hoping to get some pics of them before I don’t see them again lol

1 Like

How cute :smiley:

1 Like

So nice and colourful :slight_smile: soon I’ll have to get a bottle like that. Looks convinient.

2 Likes

My darling Fergus a couple of days ago, half-fired up. <3 Today he’s shedding.

7 Likes

Cute Crestie :star_struck:

I’ve only used the bottle a free days and it’s definitely easier if you have a free Cresties to feed :grin:

1 Like