Show us your Geckos!

This wally fell yesterday from the top to on top of the water :joy:

11 Likes

It’s a skating gecko :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

When people go to belly flop in the kiddie section….

4 Likes

Here’s Colt!

13 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love the stripe down the back

6 Likes

9 Likes

He’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Such a smiley face :relaxed:

2 Likes

I think that his pattern is really cool on his head.

2 Likes

My girl Binky. Lookin’ pretty spry considering she’s at least 18 years old, eh? She goes nuts eating during the winter, and will fall asleep with her chin propped against the front of the enclosure just to make absolutely, 100% sure she doesn’t miss any opportunities to eat. I woke her up a second before I took this pic, but you can sort of see how she props her chin.

8 Likes

This gecko thread is making me want a gecko!

3 Likes

Soooooo adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: makes me want one too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Excuse me, but we need more pictures of your family, ma’am!

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Was talking to my mom about a fatty I’m looking at and found baby pictures of Evy. :heart_eyes:

Her Chonkness now.

8 Likes

She’s lovely!!
I prefer them when adults and loose their ‘patches’ of dark :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I knew I wanted a wild type when I got her, cause I love spots. :heart_eyes:

She was the first quarantine purchase in March 2020. The first reptile I’d gotten since the boys years before. I fell in love with the Leo eyes.

3 Likes

Wild types are underrated!

Do you ever plan on breeding? Or if she just a lovely member of the family :relaxed:

3 Likes

She is pet only. :blush: so she just spends her days looking for food.

I would like to breed eventually, but she’s not going to be bred. I just haven’t found a pair yet. I think a fatty is next, however. I’ve had my eye on some at the local shop. I don’t think I can post the picture I took, but he’s so. Cute.

2 Likes

Omg don’t they all! It’s like you starve them :joy:

I think you can, there’s images on here already of pictures taken in pet shops :blush:

And I vote a fatty! I love mine so I’m biased but they’re awesome :heart:

3 Likes

Peeper :sweat_smile:

11 Likes