Show your silly reptile pictures!

“I’m just going to pretend nobody can see me”

15 Likes

This is Marty. Marty apparently hates glasses, and tries to remove them from my face at every opportunity.

13 Likes

I picked this guy up yesterday, Pastel, double het for desert ghost and G stripe.
Looks like he is impersonating a knotted rope.

11 Likes

I think that he is thinking oops :speak_no_evil: you just spooked me drinking

9 Likes

I saw some tiny hats at a local show and had to get one for my girl. They had some tiny beanies as well… I may need to make another trip.

18 Likes

This is definitely Lighten the mood! material of the future :joy:
We need more hats!

For those that enjoy snakes in hats, I present to you r/SnakesWithHats (if your feeling down, look for the giraffe hat :no_mouth: that will brighten your day)

8 Likes

13 Likes

Trash snake. She got out because her tub was wet from her getting her paper towel soaked in her water bowl, so she decided to go chill in the garbage can instead.

She doesn’t get out unless her tub is dirty, otherwise she’s perfectly fine staying in there :joy:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Our little mimosa girl Phina. Was trying to make pictures and she just stayed like this for at least a minute. She is such a cute snake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Don’t know if this counts as a feeding pic If it is I can delete it but it was just funny to me. Stayed that way for a long time too! Sorry killed the Pic

I was holding a f/t pinky mouse in my hand… I haven’t had this issue until now :joy:
Scarlet got mad at me after I pulled her off my finger, and then proceeded to musk on me and didn’t want anything to do with her food anymore. I’ll try again next feeding day :joy:

16 Likes

This is why I always use tongs. My rosy boa especially likes my fingers too much for me to want to risk feeding without tongs. :joy:

1 Like

Me: Here you go bud I got you 2 nice hides

Guapo: nah bruh I’m a build a fort in the basement

15 Likes

Did you get stung?

The bite itched a little afterwards for about half an hour, but otherwise I was fine.
She’s back to eating normally, though I use tongs now :joy:

4 Likes

He was simultaneously taking a dump in this photo, as well.

18 Likes

Must have had a spicy rat the night before :fire::joy:
I think we can all relate to that face :joy:

4 Likes

More cute than funny, Tootsie trying to boop a teddy bear.

And Macchiato trying to boop my phone…:laughing:

11 Likes

my CoCo CHANEL pretty girl…

8 Likes