Was I sold the correct snake?

Okay, that makes a bit more sense that that was the one he was recommending versus the only one with a discount.

3 Likes

That’s $75 + shipping saved… Or a extra $225 spent, depending how you want to look at it.
If this is for breeding plans, do you have the need for a firefly het pied?

Was there any males that would fit better Into your plans?

2 Likes

The males were from the same clutch as the banana I got so I’m at about 5 of each currently but looking at a Butter champagne blonde pastel enchi male so another female would balance the mix I think. Currently I have a Pastel banana, the banana het pied, a black pewter bee, a Het clown a pastel spider, and a GHI ghost with a couple commons all hatchlings for future projects so I’m trying to build a range

2 Likes

Yeah its one thing to state that there are multiple animals with the same genes and another to advertise a single snake and not even send that one.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, have you checked the sex of your animal? If he sent you the wrong animal, it might not be a female.

5 Likes

I didn’t even take that into account when reading this. I am sure you already know but female bananas are much more expensive on average than compared to a male.

1 Like

I believe the guy was sincere and it was an honest mistake. If I thought he was being shady I would have called him out on it here rather than keeping his shop redacted.

1 Like

I should only be so lucky. I’m at work but Ill pop him when I get home. I haven’t yet as he just arrived yesterday and didn’t want to stress him more.

yeah, I have a pastel banana female who was about $100 more than he was.

Given he sent you the wrong snake, even if by mistake, I would ask to see the parents of the clutch. I personally wouldn’t gamble on it being het pied, without proof.

5 Likes

Just a heads up, while this topic is fine itself, the name being redacted is necessary.

5 Likes

Thank you sir for potentially saving my ars in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I think the snake they sent you has way cooler markings on its headstamp, but that’s just my biased opinion…very nice looking morph.

1 Like

Defo ain’t the same snake :flushed:

1 Like

Not the same snake.

2 Likes

Did you leave this in the sellers rating? It looks like his lighting was enough for you to tell its a different animal.

4 Likes

Wheres waldo

1 Like

Yeah, definitely false advertising. That snake with the head stamp is probably their hold back. Try and see what the sellers policy is, this is very unfair if those pictures are supposed to be the animal you’re getting. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

that really doesnt look like the same snake to me.

1 Like

I personally would send the animal back, seller pays shipping and full refund. I would not trust anything he says. I do not see how this was a simple mistake.

2 Likes