We Need Your Help!

I can’t wait for you to come back! Praying for you both as this happens and you both are healing. Take your time Travis, healing can take time. We will be here once you are ready :rofl:. Much love from your MM family.

8 Likes

God bless @t_h_wyman! You have people all around the :earth_americas: globe supporting you and praying for you. Would that all of humanity commit selfless acts of love and compassion toward one another like this. What a beautiful world it would be………

:pray::heart::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

We will miss you and be thinking all the positive thoughts, hoping all the hopes, wishing all the encouragements and wishes. Praying that all goes smoothly for everyone involved and that you and the recipient heal quickly. God bless you!

8 Likes

I don’t know where this community would be without you. Best of luck and wishing you a quick recovery!

10 Likes

I hope surgery goes well and healing process is quick!

9 Likes

I just heard from Travis, he is alive and well. No issues, hopes to be home tonight, if not tomorrow. All is well.

16 Likes

Hope all goes well and look forward to seeing you back here.
@owalreptiles thats great news!

9 Likes

So glad everything went smoothly, sending best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery!

10 Likes

Thank goodness! Thank you for the update.

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the update! So glad things went smoothly for Travis! He will heal faster once he’s home!

7 Likes

Very good to hear! Thank you for the update.

6 Likes

Anyone heard from Travis? Praying all is well!

10 Likes

I’ve talked to him a few times on instagram, last I heard he was was well (as much as one can be after major surgery) and is just taking some time off to heal and recover

13 Likes

He showed up on a couple of video calls with RGI.
I hope he’s making a smooth recov and things are going well with the donation chain.

12 Likes

Just thought I’d pop back in and see if anyone’s heard from Travis. Miss seeing him around here. Hoping he’s doing well!

10 Likes

Yep I speak to Travis near daily. He is doing amazingly recovery wise but still needs a bit of time to gather his bearings enough to come back to the forum.

I know that he truly appreciates everyone here!

15 Likes

Always glad to get an update on Travis. His to hear that he continues to do well following such a wonderful gift of a challenging procedure. I know that recovery from surgery is too often more challenging than one is told. Travis, his wife & family are very much still in my thoughts and prayers.

10 Likes

I hope Travis is doing well and enjoyed the holidays!

9 Likes

Tell Travis when he comes back we will ease him in gently! Promise!:pray:

8 Likes

So you’re saying @caron, we’re not gonna immediately ask him how we can take a snake and genetically modify its genetic material by using ultrasonic particles that are combined with radioactive material, and then breed it to another snake of a different species… so we can try to create radioactive serpents that glow hot pink/fuchsia and are magnetic and don’t need to eat anything but AA batteries?

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

kidding lol :joy:

12 Likes