Welcome Reptile Relief 101!

Hey everyone! Glad to be here!

5 Likes

Have the live auctions been started already?

1 Like

Let’s do this thing. Lol

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new people! Awesome to see that our community over here is working on the reptile relief funding, looking forward to seeing what comes of it! :heart:

4 Likes

It’s nice to see so many new people on here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to all of you guy!!!

While waiting for the Relief Fund, feel free to have a look around this place and get involved in some topics…

Some fun ones…
What new reptiles have you bought recently?

February 2021 “Of The Month” Voting Polls

Non-reptile pets

Reptile Artwork!

If anyone needs any help with how the forum works, feel free to ask!!!

Have fun!!

3 Likes

Today some will go up. Just did a Tshirt post so far so people could get the feel of how it will flow

2 Likes

Let’s do this, fam! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Two reptiles and a trinket box just went up. Go check them out!

2 Likes

Happy to be part of such a supportive community

3 Likes

Any specific requests?? Ill check was pending right now and see if we can post something

2 Likes

I just wanna warn you guys, there is some absolute :fire::fire: animals pending!!

5 Likes

So glad we won’t get the eye of Zuckerberg here! I sent over the info for my live donation of my od spinner. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Ill put another couple up tonight to spread out end times!! Thank you all!
Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

1 Like

Is there an age requirement to bid? I’m 17 but would love to bid on some merch it’s since I can’t do live reptiles

4 Likes

If the funds used to pay are from your own acct and not someone elses then merchandise etc I assume would be fine. Live animals a guardian would have to confim prior. Unless MorphMarket has an age restriction otherwise since this is their platform @john can maybe help here

3 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and a sincere thank you to everyone who has donated, promoted, or participated in any way in this relief fund. Last week was really rough for us Texas folks, some definitely more than others, and it’s amazing to have such support in the community.

4 Likes

I believe @ballpythonshed is correct.

MorphMarkets rules regarding this (unless @John states otherwise) are:

7.1 - By using this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Service, including that you are at least 18 years of age.

7.2 - All users of this website are responsible for knowing and following all applicable laws within their federal, state, and local jurisdictions with regards to the purchasing, transporting, shipping, and keeping of animals. Sellers are additionally responsible for laws pertaining to collecting, breeding, and selling.

3 Likes

Hi! I’m excited to be able to bid on great items that will help others!

3 Likes

D’z Ball Pythonzzz and Ratticle Rodents are ready to do what we can to support the community. So glad to see Morphmarket stepping up where Facebook keeps letting us down. :metal::metal:

5 Likes