What new reptiles have you bought recently? 2.0

I remember telling myself that six years ago. I now have 9 with plans for more :smile:

5 Likes

That’s because you do need hognoses in your collection.

6 Likes

And you need more boas also @spottedbull

6 Likes

Well that’s probably how its going to turn out. I also need at add AT LEAST 1 more boa and ball python!

7 Likes

I think I have to get a hoggy in my collection too :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

A superconda of some sort seems your vibe, considering how much you love Willow’s patternless look :thinking:

7 Likes

That is definitely true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well, I might have some supercondas next year, so…

5 Likes

Oh, I will be waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

And @spottedbull One can NEVER have too many BOAS! Can I get a AMEN?

5 Likes

Amen. And Amen.

4 Likes

Although ball pythons are pretty nice too! Because I have 5 of them right now…. Lol! :snake::snake::snake::snake::snake:

4 Likes

Amen! Amen! Amen! :pray:

4 Likes

I have one BP and have been looking at a few more.

I think Im addicted.

5 Likes

Here’s my new addition to my family! My first crested gecko! Picked him up from the HERPS reptile show in Pearland, TX. I was told he’s an extreme harlequin. I’m not great at crestie morphs so idk if that’s correct or not. I’m not too worried about morph for now though but if anyone wants to try to id it you’re welcome to lol.

10 Likes

Congrats on your crestie! He looks like a harlequin tri-color pin dash to me. I am not very good at crestie morphs but I am getting better so thought I would give it a shot. @ghoulishcresties will probably help more.

7 Likes

Extreme tricolour pin dash x

5 Likes

I was close :grin: I think I am getting the hang of this!

5 Likes

I can add to this on sat :joy:

6 Likes

Well I had not planned on adding to this thread anytime soon, but I made the mistake of looking at the reptiles at Petco when I went in for some crickets. Didn’t expect to see a Jones Armadillo Lizard either. But the price was goos and the wife wanted it. Then she saw the “We have mourning geckos.” sign. So we left with a new enclosure, heat pad, 3 lizards, a box of large mice and 100 crickets.

10 Likes