What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Loving the Mojave Ghi

1 Like

Our 2 new male crested geckos a pinstripe and a dalmatian with some red spots. Names are pip and domino

We also got a bearded dragon, 8 ball male ball python, Banana pinstripe male, Champagne female.

8 Likes

Picked this guy up today, 6 year old male White Lipped Python, D’alberts Python

19 Likes

because I have a lot of new ball pythons, I’ll list something different. My new bredli pythons

12 Likes

sweet snake

I bought this beautiful girl;

I posted a thread with some of her story, so I won’t got into it here. Instead I will just link the thread. She is such a curious snake and isn’t afraid of anything. She even lets me pet her head lol.

13 Likes

I got this little guy when he was still an egg he hatched a while ago but he’s still pretty young

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful snake and photo. It’s like he was really posing for it :grin:

3 Likes

Not a reptile but it still counts right? New baby Pac Man frog, guessing a male but not sure. He was sort of a whim, so named him Whimsy. He’s currently our only amphibian.

11 Likes

He shall nom all. Including the occasional finger.

6 Likes

New girl

8 Likes

My new boy! He is insane compared to everything else I have. I don’t normally do anything recessive so he is way out of my normal zone! Lemonblast Hypo 100% het Desert Ghost

I’m definitely going to have to find girls for him because I have none of those recessives lol

12 Likes

This beautiful boy is my newest addition, a Leopard Enchi YB Pied!

12 Likes

Super enchi firefly female. For my super od enchi vanilla male I’m getting in August.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Beautiful animal, you had to have bought it not too long after it hit Instagram haha.

2 Likes

Going to pick up an unknown Gene about 20mins from me Friday. Bought her today,. Mother is normal, Male unknown. Guy is guessing pastel, I like a good mystery, Gonna be my nephews pet. *Guesses welcome

7 Likes

Bought this girl and will be getting her on Tuesday. Shes a Mahogany Enchi Pastel Mojave Het Albino, at around 600 grams. She will be a great addition to the breeding group.

Hopefully she eats well enough to be up to size by the end of the year!
I’d like to use her with my cinnamon boy to hopefully produce some cinnamon suma combos in the future. The idea would be to produce a male with at least cinnamon and mahogany to pair back to her. :grin:

5 Likes

I did lol I actually saw it on Morphmarket before I saw it on Instagram, but as soon as I saw it on IG I knew that I had to grab him before someone else did.

2 Likes

It’s not a pastel, but it’s definitely cool looking!

2 Likes