What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Glad to hear that cuz I have picked up like 15 new geckos and 2 ball pythons in the last 2 months and started to feel some kind of way.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to fight the urge to buy more :rofl: there’s just too many beautiful animals out there and I want them all!

3 Likes

I am still waiting on my female Enchi Mystic Spider het pied to get here. FedEx is super behind and his heat packs are late getting to him.
He can’t ship until he gets his stuff.
Maybe next week.

1 Like

That’s an interesting and different combo!!! I love mystic potion spider!!!

2 Likes

Just bought today, yet to receive but breeder sent me a Pic of him. Oketee Tessera. This boy is my second Tessera Male and he’s gonna be vital to my main breeding project. He’s already got a gf that is of the same morph. Let’s hope he’s eventually into older ladies!

We also added a second boy to our sand boa breeding long in the distant future plans (we got two tiny girls and one adult male). He’s Het Nuclear and a pretty high yellow color, almost pale in color. Hoping to eventually find a nuclear female for him. Either way he should “brighten” colors with either of our girls. We don’t have him yet either due to weather issues since January. Hoping to get him next week as well.

14 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nuclear line - Sand Boas

I had no snakes 8 days ago. Now we have 5 this is terrible lol

7 Likes

What’s taking you so long lol

2 Likes

New friend!!! The Coral Glow dh VPI axanthic, piebald that @mightymorpherreptiles donated to the charity auction! He’s even more gorgeous in person! His name is Carbonara

15 Likes

This beautiful Red Stripe girl came in this morning. I’m pretty sure that she’s in shed, so she looks really dark right now. I’m looking forward to making some awesome Red Stripe combos in a few years!

11 Likes

I got my cinny pinstripe coral glow pastel g stripe from the auctions that was generously donated by @rmhlll

14 Likes

Nice 5 gene combo! Saleengrinch
What will you pair her with when she gets old enough?

1 Like

She is a he!!! I’m going to be pairing him with females in my hypo gargoyle project. Want to make some hypo g stripe combos!!!

3 Likes

Sorry, He.
Bet they will be Awesome babies.

2 Likes

I got this gorgeous pastel enchi spark/yb from the auction as well! Donated by Sports Morphs!

12 Likes

He’s eaten for me, and I feel he’s adjusted well, so here’s my pick up from Hamburg:

Dr.Pepper!
He’s a Black Pastel special!
I’m so excited for what he’s going to be able to do with Tootsie they’re ready!

Also, here are the two little owoodles I’ve been waiting on:

Blondie!

And his sister, Brownie!

Blondie is a lesser banana spider double het clown hypo, as well as sister. (No, I’m not breeding them, I’ve got others for that as well…)
They’re both so precious, and I’m so excited.
I have so many great Gene’s to work with.
But I’m not gonna lie, there is one more little noodle I’m eyeing…I may be foolish, and get that last one… But then I’ll be done…I swear!:rofl:

13 Likes

I’ve hatched these before!!! I love this combo!!! Super nice!!!

Always wanted a small colony of crested geckos not only because I enjoy them but also because I wanted to try my hand at breeding them so here is this new little addition! Not sure of genetics and dont really care to be honest but just want to produce some of my own on the side while I have my ball python projects as my main focus. If anyone has any idea of genetics feel free to give me your opinions!

12 Likes

I just received my first new snakes of 2021! They are Harquahala Rosy Boas het Albino, and they are sisters. I look forward to using them to add new blood to my existing Albino Harquahala project.

13 Likes

Got this blade clown working towards our future clown project and these awesome little fat tails for a future gecko project

10 Likes