What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I may have just broken my New Years Resolution and bought this guy…:star_struck:

11 Likes

That is one sick animal

2 Likes

Does anyone ask themselves how many is too many? Just curious

1 Like

Just one more…

Not as crazy as it seems, Alabama banned tegus, retics, and burms. My 2 tegus and mini retic were grandfathered in. I want to make sure I have the monitors before they are banned too. Besides filling my great room with giant reptiles takes my mind off of my husband passing away. Jan 5th

12 Likes

@stackedbp That guy is heater! Super nice!!! :fuelpump: :fire: And not buying snakes is a terrible New Years resolution lol.

2 Likes

The worst NYR! I also vowed to not gamble this year, but since I’m super thrilled about him whether he proves or not I don’t think I messed that one up. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Well, it’s been 13 years since I had any reptiles, I have always loved the ball pythons… and there’s so many new combos. Just bought a house, built a rack, and I’ll have 4 new snakes in about three weeks.
As long as you can provide for them, there’s never too many :rofl:

1 Like

Glad to hear that cuz I have picked up like 15 new geckos and 2 ball pythons in the last 2 months and started to feel some kind of way.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to fight the urge to buy more :rofl: there’s just too many beautiful animals out there and I want them all!

3 Likes

I am still waiting on my female Enchi Mystic Spider het pied to get here. FedEx is super behind and his heat packs are late getting to him.
He can’t ship until he gets his stuff.
Maybe next week.

1 Like

That’s an interesting and different combo!!! I love mystic potion spider!!!

2 Likes

Just bought today, yet to receive but breeder sent me a Pic of him. Oketee Tessera. This boy is my second Tessera Male and he’s gonna be vital to my main breeding project. He’s already got a gf that is of the same morph. Let’s hope he’s eventually into older ladies!

We also added a second boy to our sand boa breeding long in the distant future plans (we got two tiny girls and one adult male). He’s Het Nuclear and a pretty high yellow color, almost pale in color. Hoping to eventually find a nuclear female for him. Either way he should “brighten” colors with either of our girls. We don’t have him yet either due to weather issues since January. Hoping to get him next week as well.

14 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nuclear line - Sand Boas

I had no snakes 8 days ago. Now we have 5 this is terrible lol

7 Likes

What’s taking you so long lol

2 Likes

New friend!!! The Coral Glow dh VPI axanthic, piebald that @mightymorpherreptiles donated to the charity auction! He’s even more gorgeous in person! His name is Carbonara

15 Likes

This beautiful Red Stripe girl came in this morning. I’m pretty sure that she’s in shed, so she looks really dark right now. I’m looking forward to making some awesome Red Stripe combos in a few years!

11 Likes

I got my cinny pinstripe coral glow pastel g stripe from the auctions that was generously donated by @rmhlll

14 Likes

Nice 5 gene combo! Saleengrinch
What will you pair her with when she gets old enough?

1 Like

She is a he!!! I’m going to be pairing him with females in my hypo gargoyle project. Want to make some hypo g stripe combos!!!

3 Likes