What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Sorry, He.
Bet they will be Awesome babies.

2 Likes

I got this gorgeous pastel enchi spark/yb from the auction as well! Donated by Sports Morphs!

12 Likes

He’s eaten for me, and I feel he’s adjusted well, so here’s my pick up from Hamburg:

Dr.Pepper!
He’s a Black Pastel special!
I’m so excited for what he’s going to be able to do with Tootsie they’re ready!

Also, here are the two little owoodles I’ve been waiting on:

Blondie!

And his sister, Brownie!

Blondie is a lesser banana spider double het clown hypo, as well as sister. (No, I’m not breeding them, I’ve got others for that as well…)
They’re both so precious, and I’m so excited.
I have so many great Gene’s to work with.
But I’m not gonna lie, there is one more little noodle I’m eyeing…I may be foolish, and get that last one… But then I’ll be done…I swear!:rofl:

13 Likes

I’ve hatched these before!!! I love this combo!!! Super nice!!!

Always wanted a small colony of crested geckos not only because I enjoy them but also because I wanted to try my hand at breeding them so here is this new little addition! Not sure of genetics and dont really care to be honest but just want to produce some of my own on the side while I have my ball python projects as my main focus. If anyone has any idea of genetics feel free to give me your opinions!

12 Likes

I just received my first new snakes of 2021! They are Harquahala Rosy Boas het Albino, and they are sisters. I look forward to using them to add new blood to my existing Albino Harquahala project.

13 Likes

Got this blade clown working towards our future clown project and these awesome little fat tails for a future gecko project

10 Likes

Literally ran home from work for lunch just to unbox this little guy.

15 Likes

That one’s traits would be listed as a Flame with portholes.

3 Likes

Thank you! Not that it matters much to me but about how common/uncommon is flame? Just curious

1 Like

Just picked up this beautiful hoggie from the FedEx hub today!

0.1 extreme red albino tiger 50% het axanthic

15 Likes

It is probably the most common pattern morph in Crested Geckos.

4 Likes

I just picked this guy up.

I’m going to let him cool down before any pics. I love lesser so I couldn’t refuse

8 Likes

I believe it is called flame? Something like that. @nathan_e he does have what are often called “portholes” on his sides as well as @elementalherps mentioned.

2 Likes

The “portholes” are the round, light markings on the sides. The flame pattern is on the back in between the crests.

4 Likes

Would love to see those crosses wow, what a gorgeous snake!

2 Likes

I just recently bought two females to help with my super cinnamon project and my silver bullet project that I just started. I had help with the names! Right is Star, left is pepper!

And I’m getting a new corn snake for future projects in plasma or snow.

13 Likes

I thought super cinnamon had birth defects?

They do. Rarely do you hatch ones without kinks and duckbills. Many usually have to die before you get those results.

Sorry I actually meant just my silver bullet project, she is very healthy and doing great so far. I would never put an animal at risk. Or breed one that could create defected offspring. I actually just did research and wanted one super cinnamon for myself and no projects she is nice and I she is my son’s snake and he loves her already. Sorry if it seemed like I was putting any animal in danger.

1 Like