What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I did lol I actually saw it on Morphmarket before I saw it on Instagram, but as soon as I saw it on IG I knew that I had to grab him before someone else did.

2 Likes

It’s not a pastel, but it’s definitely cool looking!

2 Likes

I’d agree that’s not a pastel. But those alien heads do look a little different from normals I compare to.

1 Like

Man that brings me back to when I bought my first I.J.
That is just amazing!!

2 Likes

Got this feisty little guy today :heart_eyes: Firefly male, named him Echo

9 Likes

Just got her in today, she looks gorgeous :heart: Definitely not as bright as she was as a hatchling but still a pretty gal.

6 Likes

Just recently bought this Eastern Milk yesterday and am waiting for her to arrive. Super excited as she is going to be my first pet snake!

3 Likes

Eastern milk snake is a great first snake. I picked up two yesterday. Really excited about them.

7 Likes

Went to pick up two snakes from a pet store and saw this guy looking all sad so I had to get him too.

Red tailed green rat. Couldn’t get a good pic. I will post some better ones soon.

6 Likes

Make sure you separate them. They are king snakes so they may eat each other given the chance. It is best to only have them with each other for breeding. Even then the female can get…hungry.

2 Likes

I would love the ability to find a nice baby one of these guys.

2 Likes

Thanks. I put them together for the pic. Pet stores in Virginia are no longer allowed to have these. So I ended up with them as a rescue. I dont plan on breeding this pair because I can only own five in this state and cant sell them.

2 Likes

My most recent pickups have been this guy:
rost1
rost2

And this pair:
Cal1
Cal2

13 Likes

If I’m not mistaken that’s an Indigo or also known as Cribo correct?

1 Like

wow thats a two headed python or something like that how much they grow?

2 Likes

If you are asking about the first animal, no. It is a beaked snake, specifically Rhamphiophis rostratus

Yes, Calabars

They generally top out around 1m in length

4 Likes

Oh very cool, thank you. I’ve never seen that species before. Always fun to find something new to research. Thanks Wyman!

1 Like

How toxic is the venom of the beaked snake? He is really pretty.

1 Like

10 Likes

Just wow! Those little guys are definitely stunners! Although I can’t keep a full size retic I have on and off considered getting a super dwarf

3 Likes