What new reptiles have you bought recently?

The 1st one is a male and the other 2 are females

1 Like

@westridge thank you they’re awesome.
I got em from Dixie reptiles at the herps show a little over a week ago

I know. I put quite a bit of research into them. They were the 1st reptile I took interest in once I found out Tarantulas werent allowed as pets in my city due to being venomous (something my petition will hopefully change). Im leaning towards the Uromastyx as my 1st reptile over the corn because I feel like its diet would for the most part be easier for me to handle. I dont have anywhere to store rodents the snake would need nor are rodents as easy to get my hands on. Only thing stopping me atm is I dont have a suitable place in the house for a reptile. Dog has access to pretty much anywhere and she would probably try hunting whatever creature I get (she nearly hunted guinea pigs I once babysat for my friend & brought a live rabbit in the house then killed it and tried to eat it). Plus I like to keep my room too cold for a reptile (my window is open in freezing temps because I love the cold.

1 Like

Leopard Fire het Ghost male and Black Pewter Orange Ghost female

Banana Gargoyle

14 Likes

This my hypo jungle monster tail male

And this is my IMG Kahl albino female !

14 Likes

I have purchased or reserved a number of animals that I’ll be getting when the weather warms up. I’ll take pictures of them all when I get them:
1.1 Bolivian short-tailed boas (Cutting Edge)
1.1 Hog Island boas (Cutting Edge)
1.0 snow splash tiger KSB (Jeff Holloway)
1.2 Sunset Indian sand boas (Scott Stark/Jessica Stickney)
1.1 high-orange rough-scaled sand boas (Kelly Haller)

That’s probably all I’ll get at least until fall, if not longer. I might pick up some more paint combo KSBs at some point.

3 Likes

Here’s my newest addition! I’ll have to double-check her morph later but she’s a RLT with some het genes tossed in. Super excited about her!

12 Likes

These guys are new(ish) and super interesting. Pair of Boaedon lineatus (striped house snake) from Bushveld Reptiles.

licorice

Took me a few weeks to get them eating without a ton of effort involved but they’re doing really well now. Really odd textured scales compared to what I’m used to, they’re very soft.

16 Likes

God I love housesnakes. Bucket list snake for sure.

Oh my god those eyes are unreal! So BIG! What do they even eat at this size? Mice pinkies?

They’re on whole small mouse pinkies yep :slight_smile:

the first picture is of Sioux are orange ghost girl that we got from Wicked fairy magic reptiles and the second picture is Charlotte are yellow-bellied female that we got from Medusa’s morphs

10 Likes

I bought a fire fly ball python

9 Likes

Lord i wish i only bought 4 a year…:roll_eyes::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Had a little more self control this year then usual. Doesnt last long.

4 Likes

Sausage! She’s an enchi mohave.

12 Likes

Just got a lovely example of a super pastel mojave het clown

16 Likes

@adam101 I thought Lesser at first but that head blushing gives her away. Great looking snake!

1 Like

The light in my basement isn’t so good. Thanks bud

Just got home with these 2 little fellas, firefly het clown and lesser het clown. This is a crazy addiction :heart_eyes:

14 Likes