What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Here are 2 new girls I picked a few days ago.

Pinstripe het Clown ( will be going to my Banana het VPI Axanthic 50% Clown in hopes of proving the Clown as het):

Yellowbelly Pastel het Lavender Albino (will be going to my Pinstripe het Lavender Albino):

15 Likes

Arriving Tuesday!!

17 Likes

Got my new boy today! Red albino het axanthic:

He’s only 10g rn, but he is sure to grow! He was a little sassy when I first opened the box but by the time I’d gotten home he was very calm. Weighed him and put him in his tub to settle :blush:

14 Likes

Here our latest addition Millie, a Nicaragua BCI. She is so adorable. Just couldn’t resist her. Even though they are known to be snapy, she seems so relaxed even though we just got her. she even ate her first frozen meal already, and she never had frozen mice before. Seems snakes are taking over all most every room in our house …and I’m loving it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so happy my son is crazy about them too.

13 Likes

She is absolutely stunning :heart_eyes:
Boas are incredible eaters. None of mine have ever refused food and I often switch between mice and rats and gave them their very first Multis this week (on top of their usual rat) that were going spare :joy:.
I can’t wait to see her grow in your future posts.

2 Likes

Seeing the first ‘20s start popping up on MM listings. So exciting!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Went ahead and purchased this female to pick up next weekend at NARBC. Plan on getting bamboos while I’m there and maybe something else. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::scream: what’s this?

Leopard…yb?

1 Like

Leopard Pastel im going with because of the hooks. But definitely something else involved, maybe YB.

1 Like

A really nice one. Nice pick up @annakirby

1 Like

Great choice !!! Leopard is always called the king of combo’s. You can do so many beautiful things with this gene, and this is really a very good representative of the gene. So really…great choice!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I didnt realize I didnt say what she w as lol.
Shes a super pastel leopard! @unkn0vvn1221 was correct :smiley:

1 Like

It really is, it’s a absolute stunner :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Really solid choice supers on base morphs always a great starting point

3 Likes

Just picked up this gorgeous lady at the local expo we were vending at today (first time vending, it was a ton of fun!)

Made just enough profit to purchase her and also cover the $30 table fee :joy:

I plan to pair her to the banana het pied male I also had just gotten recently, once they’re both up to size! She’s a het pied so I’d be hoping for some banana pieds :heart:

9 Likes

Is she X-treme?

Oop, she’s just a het pied! Forgot to mention that… was exhausted when I got home :sweat_smile:
@asura

1 Like

I’m not that good with guessing genes but i agree that she looks like something more than just normal. For one, i don’t see any eyes in her alien heads

If she’s more than just a het pied then the breeder didn’t disclose that to me :woman_shrugging:t3:
I had figured she was just a unique-looking “normal” and didn’t question it lol