What new reptiles have you bought recently?

Meet “Ghost”, a cinnamon GHI phantom pos. nanny. I had been looking for something with cinnamon and GHI for a while, and it was love at first sight when I saw her on MM

17 Likes

Absolute smoke show! Freaking love it!

3 Likes

Love it! That girl could be plugged into anything in the future!

4 Likes

Thanks!! She’s so pretty that I literally want to stay home and stare at her all day, but alas, science awaits

5 Likes

Unboxed a nice pair of Albino MBKs a few days ago.

13 Likes

I didn’t even know albino MBKs were a thing. Those are very cool.

5 Likes

So cute and so small :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I didn’t either until The Reptile Report featured them last year. I’ve been following Geckos Etc. ever since then, waiting for my chance to snag a pair. I’m so glad I had the funds and the space for them this year!

5 Likes

Vended at a local show today, sold 3 out of the 5 snakes we took and brought home 3 new ones :joy:

Baby female desert kingsnake, she’s got more contrast between the yellow and black in person.
Got her for my male desert kingsnake for a future pairing!

Female VPI axanthic — of course she’ll be used in my project, but I also bought her to support a local breeder.

Last but not least, probably my favorite addition and the one I’m most excited about… the breeder and I finally convinced my fiancé to get one… a reticulated python!

He’s a mochino 50% het anthrax. I wanted to start with a female but we also wanted something that was within a price range that looked pretty.
Might look into a female for him, but I gotta figure out what would be the best pairing :rofl:

15 Likes

Very nice snakes :heart_eyes: I love them all.

Makes me REALLY want to go to an expo :relaxed:

3 Likes

This girl a week and 1/2 ago!

And this boy yesterday :blush:

15 Likes

That’s a super nice pickup man!

5 Likes

@ghoulishcresties beautiful bamboo!

4 Likes

Gargoyle geckos are awesome! They are on my list of next reptiles to get.

4 Likes

Brought the other half an Ackie for Christmas :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

But Christmas is a several weeks away :wink:

4 Likes

Oh don’t remind me…
He’s going to expect something else then also haha :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

But…but…reptiles for Christmas is the best! (I got you, Reece!)

6 Likes

Yes but so are presents on Christmas Day! Extra presents :grin:

5 Likes

It’s ok I’m sure I’ll get him something to open to. I just couldn’t wrap and hide an Ackie :rofl:

4 Likes