What new reptiles have you bought recently?

I want one so bad. I research their care relentlessly. Obviously they’re the best first monitor and believe that they are the best one for me to start with. I believe I will get one.

5 Likes

This smoke show should be arriving next week. Bringing him in for the upcoming “season” most excited to pair him to my super pastel arroyo. Hopefully after 6 long years going to actually hatch a Rios lol. He is ghi arroyo! Perfect fit for my collection and I love the look of this combo!

13 Likes

Will you be putting him with any other females?GHI does a lot to any combo. :wink:
He really is a smoke show.

5 Likes

Oh yeah dude going to be busy lol for sure pairing him to my mystic potion for ghi mojave. And thinking about pairing him to my soul sucker yellowbelly as well. And whenever my pastel arroyo gravel is up to size her as well. Got a minute on her though hatched her in 2020.

Right he will definitely fit in here lol

4 Likes

I am very excited for this!

1 Like

I’m excited to see him paired with a lot of stuff! I’ve never seen ghi arroyo before him but I think it’s a killer combo by itself! Really looking forward to ghi mojave I’m a huge fan of that combo! Also want to do ghi mocha.

2 Likes

This dude :blush:

15 Likes

This guy is on site lol. I have to say I’m a huge fan lol

13 Likes

Banana ball python and a Columbian rainbow boa.

15 Likes

The two recent additions to my collection.

Fire Yellowbelly Het Piebald
Black Pastel Lesser

15 Likes

Meet Pudding.
She’s a vanilla Bamboo.
I’m really excited to have her here with me.
She’s my last snake this time I swear it!:rofl:

12 Likes

What a gorgeous combo! I am blown away by bamboo combos. I personally love them lol.

3 Likes

Lies!

Interesting combo! I’m a fan for sure :fire:

2 Likes

Got this guy yesterday from JD Constriction. It’s a Leo Firefly TSK

21 Likes

LOL ! I said the same thing 6 snakes ago… :joy:

7 Likes

@lumpy
Thank you!

Not lies…for now anyway…:smirk:
As for what she is I’m really excited about it.
I was predominantly looking for a Vanilla when I went to the Gettysburg expo, there where some really nice ones but this girl stood out the most for me. Not only did I get what I wanted, I got a whole other gene that I had been wanting since I got into keeping ball pythons!

4 Likes

No, but I really mean it this time…
Kinda, sorta…maybe…:grinning:

4 Likes

You can really see the vanilla influence in the dorsal!

2 Likes

I really like this combo! It looks very clean!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like